WPG is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 2014. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving IT problems and meeting business needs. WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc.
Desired Candidate will be Responsible for being a lead contact for WPG to WPG’s managed clients. Responsibilities, experience and key skills to include:
- 5-8 Years with minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience on Azure & Automation.
- Hands on experience in Azure cloud platform and related IaaS/PaaS services
- Infrastructure Implementation & DevOps with PowerShell / ARM Templates / Azure DevOps (VSTS) and other well-known tools
- Must have the ability to build ARM Templates from scratch.
- PowerShell / Bash / Python Expert.
- Ability to own the deliveries and perform as an individual contributor.
- Hands-on experience in building completely automated environments and single-click deployment models.
- Experience in designing large scale environments with Windows, Linux environments
- Hands-on experience with Terraform or Ansible is mandatory
- Hands-on experience on setting up CI/ CD pipeline for infrastructure and applications.
- Hands-on experience on version control systems like Git, SVN.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in IT
- Experience: 5-10 years’ work history and experience directly on the technologies listed above will be more valuable.
- Skill: Network Administration, Security
- Timing: Flexible to work in any shift.
- Spoken and Written English must be of a good standard.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Working Days: 5 (Mon -Fri)
- Sponsorship for Training.
- Training and Learning Growth.
- On-Site opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Equal opportunity.
- Fair Remunerations
- Health Insurance. (Condition Apply)
- Best Performance based Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.