WPG is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 2014. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving IT problems and meeting business needs. WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc.
- Tier 1 Support for Network data and voice
- Configure, Troubleshoot Hardware (Cisco Switches & Routers all models)
- Wireless, ISP coordination for Voice circuits
- Support on all switching & Routing technologies
- Incident Management
- Problem and Change Management
- Configuration and Reporting
- Microsoft O365 / Google G-Suite / Exchange Email app management and provisioning
- OKTA / DUO multifactor authentication management
- Onsite Support
- Touch service support at Onsite (USA)
- Process & tools
- Vendor Coordination
- Education: Bachelor Degree in IT
- Experience.: 2-4 yrs
- Timing: Flexible to work in any shift.
- Spoken and Written English must be of a good standard.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Working Days: 5 (Mon -Fri)
- Sponsorship for Training.
- Training and Learning Growth.
- Fair Remunerations
- On-Site opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Equal opportunity.
- Health Insurance. (Condition Apply)
- Best Performance based Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.