WPG is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 2014. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving IT problems and meeting business needs. WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc.
- Install, operate and support the global WPG IT Infrastructure:
- Networking (LAN / WAN / DNS / Wireless / Datacenter with strong focus on Cisco)
- Security (Firewalls / VPN / Loadbalancing / System security / Proxy / AAA)
- Proactively monitor the WPG internal IT Infrastructure through enterprise monitoring tools (Spectrum, Nageos, Weathermap, Cisco Prime, HP Openview, Netbrain, …)
- Proactively monitor the internet, MPLS and telephony connectivity and work with the providers on incidents
- Proactively recommend solutions/modifications of the existing IT environment in order to secure WPG’ operational assets, in particular the satellite operations environment
- Provide support to internal and external customers for clarification of technical matters and the resolution of technical issues
- Have a broad understanding of all technologies covered in the IT Operations group
- Maturity improvement and adherence of/to all IT service management processes, including change management
- Devise and maintain standards and standard operating procedures
- Assume ownership of improvement projects (Automation, Troubleshooting flowcharts, Scripting, Tooling, Documentation) and drive them to completion in a timely fashion
- Assist the management team with the daily organization of the work (shift building, task assignment, on-call schedule, KPI reporting)
- Actively participate in Problem tickets
- Work actively with the incident management tool
- Creation of Incident Reports for major incidents
- Work actively with the Service Desk to help create troubleshooting procedures for common issues;
- Help create knowledge base articles for common issues and for user self-help portal
- Stay up-to-date with state-of-the-art IT concepts and technologies
- Be able to understand all stakeholders in the service delivery process
- Be willing to learn new technologies
- Mentor a Service Desk agent on rotation in the Operations team as well as new team members
- Strong focus on simplification and standardization
- Ability to integrate into and lead cross-functional and/or virtual project teams
- Ability to handle simultaneously multiple projects and leads
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to frame complex problems or business issues and can elaborate and articulate alternative solutions
- Innovative spirit and business acumen
- Proactive approach towards potential and/or current customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to set priorities autonomously and to proactively deliver results, even under tight deadlines
- Ability to overcome resistance to change
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of applicable professional experience in a large heterogeneous environment
- Sound & proven experience with CISCO, Checkpoint, Fortinet and F5 technologies
- Sound technical understanding of the IT landscape and related technical skills
- Broad knowledge of Information Security
- Vendor Certifications an advantage
- Fluency in English, any other language is considered as an asset
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Working Days: 5 (Mon -Fri)
- Sponsorship for Training.
- Training and Learning Growth.
- On-Site opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Equal opportunity.
- Fair Remunerations.
- Health Insurance. (Condition Apply)
- Best Performance based Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.