WPG is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 2014. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving IT problems and meeting business needs. WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc.
Desired Candidate will be Responsible for being a lead contact for WPG to WPG’s managed clients. Responsibilities, experience and key skills to include:
- Google Cloud Platform: Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, Cloud Launcher, Cloud IAM, Cloud DNS, VPC, Load Balancing, Persistent Disk, Cloud Deployment Manager, Stack Driver, KMS
- Cloud Security: Hashicorp Vault, Consul, Aquasec, CoreOS Clair, Darktrace, Twistlock, Tanium, Beyond Trust, OKTA, NIDS, HIDS, NIPS, HIPS, PAM, IAM
- DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GKE, GIT, Nagios, Kibana, Logstash, RabbitMQ, Grafana, Cucumber, Bamboo, ANT, Maven, Griddle, SVN, Kubectl, Nginx, HAProxy, Splunk, SonarQube
- Scripting Languages: Python, Shell, Apache Groovy
- Operating systems: RHEL, CentOS, Solaris, HP-UX, Unix, VMware
- Web Servers: Apache, Apache Axis, Tomcat, Web Logic Server, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
- Storage arrays: NetApp FAS 8xxx, 6xxx, 3xxx, 2xxx, EMC VNX, VMAX, DMX, Symmetrix
- Protocols: CIFS, NFS, FC, FCoE, iSCSI, LAN, WAN, AD, DNS, LDAP, SAML, NIS
- Education: Bachelor Degree in IT
- Experience: 5-10 years’ work history and experience directly on the technologies listed above will be more valuable.
- Skill: Network Administration, Security
- Timing: Flexible to work in any shift.
- Spoken and Written English must be of a good standard.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Working Days: 5 (Mon -Fri)
- Sponsorship for Training.
- Training and Learning Growth.
- On-Site opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Equal opportunity.
- Fair Remunerations.
- Health Insurance. (Condition Apply)
- Best Performance based Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.