WPG is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 2014. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of IT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving IT problems and meeting business needs. WPG’s managed voice client environments consist of a combination of Cisco Voice Telephony applications, like CUCM, CUC, CUAC, CUP, UCCX etc.
WPG is looking for Sr AWS Devops Engineer / Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team. This role is designed to ensure limited software failures and lower lead time between fixes. This position will directly contribute to the WoW customer experience by consistently delivering excellent customer care and support service that reflects an intelligently run, smooth operation. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- At least 3+ years of Experience with AWS (ec2, ECS, VPC, Subnets, Lambda) and supporting services in the cloud
- Experience with LINUX and/or UNIX compute environments
- Good experience on Python or Bash scripting
- Understanding of web services architecture software design, development and troubleshooting, API integration
- Ability to troubleshoot operational issues across multiple complex systems and propose and implement new solutions
- Experience with high performance computing and resource scheduling
- Experience with GoCD/Jenkins, Docker, Devops automation framework like Terraform
- Implementing a self-healing-based architecture by orchestrating different tools
- Experience with log aggregation tools (Splunk) and log monitoring tools like NewRelic
- Understanding of Service Oriented and Microservice Architectures.
- Organised enough to think through the use cases that a software system needs in order to account for questions developers might have in the design process
- Ability to multi task under time sensitive environments and meet deadlines
- Should be a team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems
- Education: Bachelor Degree in IT
- Experience: 7-10 years’ work history and experience directly on the technologies listed above will be more valuable.
- Skill: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
- Timing: Flexible to work in any shift.
- Spoken and Written English must be of a good standard.
Work Life at WPG
At WPG, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We’re going to be upfront the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Working Days: 5 (Mon -Fri)
- Sponsorship for Training.
- Training and Learning Growth.
- On-Site opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Equal opportunity.
- Fair Remunerations
- Health Insurance. (Condition Apply)
- Best Performance based Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.